Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Countdown to the End of the World (Part I)

Countdown to the End of the World (Part I) Review



10, 9, 8, 7, 6...Countdown to the End of the World, Part I, introduces the first five books of the series that recounts the final fate of humanity.

10. Area 51
9. The Great Organizer
8. Oblivion
7. Immortality
6. The Loneliest Man on Earth

Here is an abbreviated excerpt from the review of 10. Area 51 from Readers Favorite by Lori M:

"After reading this book, I'm now going to be looking around me all the time to see whether aliens exist among us! What a fun read! Poor Bob, scheduled to lead a history-making mission to Mars, suddenly finds out that there's more going on than meets the eye. Well-written, this book was a light, easy-to-read piece of fiction. At least I hope it was fiction. The author was able to create likeable characters and provide just enough about each of their personalities and backgrounds to set the tone but not too much as to just be racking up the word count. I actually visited Roswell, NM, a few years back to check out the alien files and investigate more about Area 51, Hangar 13, and other urban legends. This book would entertain anyone from teenagers to adults who want to explore the as-yet unanswered questions about whether or not we're alone as the only living beings in the universe. I give this book four green thumbs up."

Author's Note: Each of these books is also available separately at Amazon.


No comments:

Post a Comment